Allied Computers is a world class information and Communication Technology (ICT) company providing end-to-end solutions
to its valued clients across all facet of the economy.
Our company is looking to employ young and smart individuals as pre-sales engineers. Pre-sales Engineers are technically skilled members of the IT sales team who help customers draw up requirements and select the correct products and services.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
• Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Computer Sciences/Engineering, Information Technology / Systems; or equivalent experience
• Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Positive, service-oriented personality
• Willingness to travel
• Profound knowledge of IT systems, infrastructure, OS and applications. Good understanding of systems management & automation software
• IT professional certifications will be an added advantage
• Work closely with Sales to drive revenue success by owning the technical selection strategy and campaign • Understanding customer requirements, determine the best solutions and effectively communicate the value proposition of those solutions
• Responding to customer requests for proposals, develop designs and bills of materials for cost-effective solutions
• Liaising with Implementation, Marketing and other departments as a part of the Pre-Sales and Post-Sales activities
• Developing technical standards to capture quality and re-usability of our practices
• Must be well-versed in the selling company's portfolio of products and services and keep up with new technologies entering the market
• 3-7 years of experience in a related sales engineering or technical sales role
• Proven track record of adding value to a dynamic sales team
• Exceptional written, analytical, oral and demonstration skills
• Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Computer Sciences, Information Technology / Systems; or equivalent experience
• Technical athlete: You have a profound knowledge of IT systems, infrastructure, OS and applications. Good understanding of systems management & automation software. Familiar with scripting languages (knowledge of shell is a plus)
• Candidates must be willing to travel 30%
SEND YOUR CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Across different functions we are endowed with very talented and motivated people from diverse educational backgrounds and professional disciplines that form a community of highly resourceful personnel. The loyalty and dedication of our staff to our organizational pursuits have taken us across elevated ranges year on year Talent attraction, development and retention have become the main thrust of our human resources activities. Realizing that our future is defined by the depth and scope of their minds, we continuously commit considerable investment in human capital development and training.
We recognize that effective recruitment and selection is critical to the success of the
business with direct impact on the company’s capacity to meet its goals. We seek to attract and
recruit people with the necessary skills, expertise, qualifications and vision to deliver
on our objectives. We ensure that the selection process is based on equal opportunity,
objectivity and fairness. We values diversity and encourage applications from all groups in
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIROMENT
Allied Computers Limited is committed to maintaining and enforcing an effective Health,
Safety, and Environment (HSE) programme that applies to all employees and contractors.
This commitment centres on the belief that ALL ACCIDENTS ARE PREVENTABLE.